Get more bang out of your buck, and understand digital marketing (even) better.
That’s what I want you to get out of a session with me.
Know that proverb ‘Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime’?
Well, I want you to know how to fish in the somewhat muddy pond that is digital marketing.
There’s no magic in digital marketing, just a lot of hard work. I have a couple of things to share that will help you plan, create, optimise & report more efficiently.
What I do differently
As a digital brand manager, I was often disappointed in what I could learn from talking to my agencies or attending conferences. That’s why I decided to do things differently as a consultant.
What I do
1. I can help you understand everything you need to know to develop and execute a digital marketing plan that is practical & measurable.
2. I can help you focus on goals & strategy, as a path to success, in a domain flooded with short-term solutions and inefficient tactics or media.
3. I can help you challenge your agency or team to work more efficiently and report transparently.
4. I can inspire and motivate your teams to keep learning everything that is digital marketing, without losing sight of what’s important & what has measurable impact.
What I don’t do
1. I don’t do everything. I do not have one-stop-shop solution. I also do not work with partners that offer one-stop-shop solutions. I only work as an independent advisor or speaker.
2. I don’t create content. I help you find out what content you need. My first step is always to ask the question ‘What’s the goal here? And is this the content you need to succeed?’
3. I don’t work as an interim marketer. My focus is on helping you develop & execute a strategic digital marketing plan.
Some tips to get you started
I’ve listed some of my favorite questions to ask when you want to get more out of your digital marketing efforts and/or spend. You can find them here.